22.1.06

i feel so exposed

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was a busy yet productive one chez Oldham. I took my weekly Goodwill load today. After dinner tonight, Mark gave Caleb a drum lesson as Chloe and I updated her art portfolio to take to school for show&tell. Caleb was so happy, he told me he felt they had really bonded. God, I love that kid. Dylan read to me today...before he shat on the floor.
Mark worked all weekend, I feel kind of like his pimp.
As I look at the calendar, I see another busy week with dentist/doctors appointments, swimming, art lessons, soccer, etc... I wonder sometimes how I will manage to balance it all next year. I work well under pressure, but it does seem daunting.
Have a restful night and a good Monday.
kisses,
~g

4 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

She looks so cold

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I have a restful night when you are so busy?

6:38 PM  
Blogger lua said...

that's not new. that is why you are falling off. god is punishing you for having robin williams, ellen degenerus, and the simpson sisters.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be funny then I got off drugs like Richard Pryor and like Richard's my humor evaporated.

But the tracks of my tears have led to Oscar gold and even papered over the fact that ben affleck and matt damon are no talent pretty boys.
God loves me for that.
and God Loves Ellen.. she skews young in the demographics and holds a strong point share in her slot.

get it ?
in her slot.
I'M BACK !!!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home