9.1.06

Service announcement

Dear students and former students who may read this-(I'd feel better if you weren't) . This blog is intended for friends I don't see very often- ones a tad older who have known me since you were in diapers. I don't mind you reading, but I don't like any mention of you drinking. It isn't cool and I am not impressed. I am dead serious. Mark and I are adults and have been of legal drinking age for quite sometime. Though he might like to sound like quite the party animal, we are quite boring. Please do not risk your health or your future by acting irresponsibly. And please please do not feel as if you can tell us these things as if we are your buds... especially if your mother teaches down the hall from me. It is my responsibility to report illegal activity or any activity that you might engage in that could be hazardous to your health. We are teachers and we care for you. We are adults and do not condone ANY kind of drinking by minors. Please please understand this is very serious. I would be happy to visit with you if you have any questions.
http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/InTheNews/UnderageDrinking/
moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home