13.1.06

happy b.day.

Thank you Dr. King for your dream and for my 3 day weekend. We are headed to Stillwater this eveningt to spend our certificates (chez Hastings) and dine w/ Sally. Should be entertaining.

Tomorrow, I am monitoring at the academic team meet in the morning. Those things make me a lil nervous. It's $50 and a free sandwich, so what the hell.

We are going to continue working to get our house sellable, the kids have various activities (b.day parties, etc.) , Mark will be working,...so I am sure Tuesday will be for before I know it.

I am going to listen to the new Jenni Lewis and catch up on some reading now that all of my applications are done and SENT.

Have a wonderful Friday and keep the dream alive.

Love,

Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a single comment for the king? why y'all gotta be hatin like that?

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home