10.1.06

my twin?

Ok, Sarah R. sent this web-site www.myheritage.com where you can upload your photo and it tells you what celebrities you resemble...she said it told her she looked like kirsten duhnst, which is believable. So, I go and try about 3 different pictures of me, and it keeps telling me I look like Jon Voigt. Actually, most of my matches are male. The best one was the pic w/ Mme Dodge in the bakery. Her matches had me on the floor. From Meatloaf to the Dalai Lahma- she is all over the place. I tried a picture I have of Thomas and he and I both look like Emma Watson. But in the bakery one, I look like Ted Bundy, John Kerry, and Courtney Cox. They didn't say it would be flattering. D- I tried one of yours, and you also look like Courtney Cox, and a bunch of other hot WOMEN.
Just a side note, Chloe matched with Marilyn Monroe, Rean Reno, Yassar Arafat, and Shirley Temple. Liam resembles Michael Moore and Liv Tyler... hmm. It gets addictive, but it is quite entertaining. I tried to link the bakery shot for you. Enjoy and have a great day.
G
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/faceRecognitionFlash.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN&temp=48fc3c343k9q3808&server=Server4&database=1&startYear=1800&endYear=2005

7 Comments:

Blogger lua said...

If you click and save the party pic below, it is funny to see who we all "resemble" brittin looks like every gorgeous movie star EVER.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my father also came up as jon voight. heheh!

3:27 PM  
Blogger lua said...

ok, i finally found a decent pic of myself where i look like women. i can't believe i haven't been mistaken for cameron diaz, i mean 70% of our features are identical. amazing. i think i will call and tell her. or not, i should do the dishes.

4:42 PM  
Blogger lua said...

that's funny, i got herman melville for you. it was like a 80% match. all my kids look like emma watson. she could be my child. little herminae is my baby. mark got angelina jolie, too.

6:18 AM  
Blogger lua said...

nope, but i will look. i will need a laptop for law school.

6:19 AM  
Blogger lua said...

but i still look like jon voigt. and cameron diaz, damnit.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sing me back home

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home