20.2.06

le vin


Okay, I have shyed away from discussions on alchohol for various reasons, but I feel as a wine lover, I need to pause and mention a few standouts. I was thrilled to see our local liquor store carrying the full line of Yellow Tail. (We even get the reserve!) For those of us on a meager budget, Yellow Tail is a great bargain. For a nice dry red, I like the Cab/Shiraz. As a person who prefers red, I can also say I thouroghly enjoy the plain Shiraz, which is slightly sweeter. For whites, I am a new fan of the German Reisling (a little sweet and very sharp), and yes- the Australian Yellow Tail makes a delicious Reisling, as well. For a drier white, I stick with the Pinot Grigio. Anywho, The Australian's are perfecting the business of tasty wine done cheap, and as long as I am surviving on this salary... I am going to be a loyal customer. Check out their site for more suggestions....http://yellowtailwineusa.com/
~G

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you already know, I'm also a fan. I think I should get the canvas tote bag, don't you? The baby-t may be too obvious. It is kind of cute though.

6:45 PM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

The baby t would be perfect for me. But if you get one that means i can't.

7:50 PM  
Blogger OKRyan said...

I allready have one

8:33 PM  
Blogger lua said...

cabernet sauvignon, without a doubt. the hint of berries and woodsy undertones...she'll never know what hit her.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home