18.2.06

un peu de neige

Two inches of snow covering an inch of ice and the town shuts down. Everything was quiet and bright with the sun's reflection on the snow. I like it. We won't know what to do when we move somewhere that can actually handle a little of the white stuff. The temperature remained in the teens, so my kids opted to stay indoors. It is hard to believe it was 74 on Thursday.
We had a lazy day around here. Mark did get called into work, and I managed to do a few chores...but we mostly took it easy. It was Papa John's customer appreciation day, which is practically a holiday at my house. There is something about cold weather and hot pizza that is so perfect. Mark and I took a walk to Block Buster- but we got "The Brother's Grimm" and I didn't last 3 minutes. He's still watching it. I will eat the pop corn, though. Pop corn and beer, another nice combo. I am enjoying one of the cream stouts I received for Valentine's Day.
I feel guilty because he's folding laundry, so I guess I'll go be helpful. I hope everyone had a relaxing Saturday and has a restful tomorrow. I would be thrilled to get more snow and miss school on Monday.
BTW, the play was hilarious. It was just what I needed.
good night.
~G
xo

3 Comments:

Blogger lua said...

She's not very helpful.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Brothers Rim Job rent me you'll be glad you did

12:48 AM  
Blogger lua said...

i said neither of the above comments. mark was the 1st and i can guess the second....but back off my tip.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home