2.4.06

des photos





It has been a very full weekend. I am exausted, but I don't think we are quite ready to put a sign in the yard. The Special Olympics were fun, and I am very proud of Dylan's performance.

Here are some pix from this week...Dylan after winning 2nd place in his race (That is his friend Austin- who came in first- it was a Forrest Gump moment), Chloe creating a forrest for "The Funky Man" (a stick she made into a toy), and finally Liam with a SERIOUS case of bed-head.

My neck is sore from painting the front steps, planting flowers, packing, and cleaning today... So I think I will say good night and try to get some sleep.

Bonne Nuit,

~G

2 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

That kid has crazy hair.

9:13 PM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Hey before i forget,you're not home, the starlight mints will be back on may26th, maybe i'll take Caleb and Chloe this time. Maybe i'll even take you.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home