23.1.06

la maison de mon reve

I really don't understand taxes. I know there are programs that simplify it for you, but I shelled out the $80 bucks to our accountant today so I could get my FAFSA sent in. I am starting to panic about the schools. I heard back from the bottom two immediately and now I check the mail and my e-mail many times a day. I know it could be months before I hear from the rest. I worked so long studying for the lsat, then writing the essays, and now I am at a loss. I have done all my fin. aide... So I am teaching myself Spanish.
Caleb and Chloe were sick today. Yuck-ee. Mark stayed home, but I took off tomorrow to take Liam to his Dr. apt. and Chloe has to get her (1st) filling.

I am sad about painting my house. I love my colorful walls. I have to look at it as a step towards separating myself from this house emotionally. When we moved in, we only had 2 kids. I know it is time, but I do wish I could bring the house along for the ride.
Alright, I am off to get Mark.
kisses

me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could buy a school bus and turn it into a home and it would always be with us. And we could teach the kids to play instruments and travel the death metal circuit spreading the love.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it.
We did and it paid off.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maison du Charnal Estee Lauder du monde
L'Clese L'Clese Bouffe

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home