21.2.06

He is 12!!

Yep, he's 12 today. I know, it is hard for me to believe, too. I took him to lunch and we are celebrating tonight and then again this weekend. He is so grown up, so amazing. Alright, I'll stop gushing.
In other news... I bought my ticket to fly to Mass. over spring break. I plan to rent a car and drive up to Vermont, too. Should be exciting. I also got my ticket to Paris (I'm keeping Priceline busy) I got a good deal, so I am really excited. I'll be there from May 29- June 22. Yeah!!
Gotta run, Dylan and Liam have appointments this afternoon.
Hugs,
G

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST OKLAHOMAN KID...OOPS, YOUNG MAN I'VE EVER MET!!!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Will you get me a little eiffel tower?

8:40 PM  
Blogger lua said...

why do you set yourself up like that?

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Cal-Bee!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home