10.4.06

yellow.

Some highlights of the past few days...
  • The French kids are teaching my students all of the typical bad words, but today in class as we were going over the homework, one of my students told me in perfect French that he liked to look up my skirt. The French student sitting next to him burst into uncontrollable laughter, and I have to admit I, too had a good laugh. The kid thought he was asking to get tissues from the office. French is fun. Speaking of which...
  • The labor law that the students were protesting died over the weekend... We'll see what they (the gov'nt) does next, it is getting very interesting. Mark decided that he would be a professional protester if we move to France.
  • Liam has been peeing in the potty since Saturday. He went all day in u-wear with only one (major) accident. He even learned to pee in the yard
  • My spelling team came in second at the spell-around on Saturday (in our category). I still don't know what syzigy or Hereford mean.
  • It was excellent getting to see Scot... Caleb was very impressed and cannot wait to visit LA.
  • I won a prize (an Asian vase and some fresh flowers) at bunko on Sunday and ate lots of excellent veggie sushi. We had a great time après aussi.
  • My family was very nice at the lunch for Shelby's birthday on Sunday- I don't think there were any caddy comments the whole time.
  • The weather has been amazing.
  • Our house is looking better each day- there will be a sign up by the end of this week.

good night.

~g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Syzigy means: the nearly straight-line configuration of three celestial bodies (as the sun, moon, and earth during a solar or lunar eclipse) in a gravitational system.

And

Hereford means: any of a breed of hardy red-coated beef cattle of English origin with white faces and markings

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home