20.8.06

Random thoughts and random shots...






1) Sarah and me in OH, on our way here. We were a little delirious. The night before, we stayed in Rolla, MO- and Mark was attacked by a bat.

2) Liam (and Missy) watching TV in the (new) living room. Props to Lindsay for the art. The stereo is no longer on the TV stand and we have 2 of Scot's pieces just above where this pic cuts off. (See the black frame?)

3) Mark and his truck. Thank god for the ipod, sunflower seeds, twizzlers, and peanut m&m's. They kept him going and therefore, I did NOT have to drive.

4) This was yesterday on our way back from the store (45 minutes away)... We were having a Zepplin moment- heading for the misty mountains and all. This is the sign on 89- pretty self-explanatory.

The weather here has been fabulous. I know it will get very cold...but it is August and it does not get hotter than 84. I love love that. Today is rainy, but it is a calm rain. The area where we live reminds me of what I imagine Scotland or Ireland to be like. Everything is lush and green- and the hills really are rolling. Did I mention the babbling brook in our back yard? I am sure there will be more pics to come. Or, you all could visit us here and see for yourself.

Love,

G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I did not have to drive either. That still makes me happy a week later. The hills really are rolling and the brook really does babble, but I'm not as sure about the Ireland thing. The store is 45 minutes away? You're going to have to fill your car to the roof and stock up before the snow. Good thing you have that big pantry/room/whatever it is, off of the kitchen. Just remember not to put your coke in there!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you all made it. I knew you would, but Scot and I were thinking of you the whole time and couldn't wait to hear something! When does school start??

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home