10.11.05

These are toys...

The gun and knife show is in town folks. Be afraid. Very afraid.
It has been an unusually pensive day here in blustery Oklahoma. The end of a trimester, kids talking about college applications – and me secretly thinking about college applications.
It has been an M.Ward/ Fionna Apple (the new one) day. I have once again been pondering my existence and reevaluating my situation. I look forward to the day when I can be free of debt. I fantasize about it. Being debt free. I don’t want to be rich- just free of debt. We are selling our house and the green van that never gets driven. I would love to get rid of it all. The things in life that bring the greatest joys are very simple. Here’s my list: Family, friends, food (including coffee and chocolate), sex, knowledge, music, conversation, yoga, long walks, and wine.
I am excited about going to wild oats this weekend to buy some wonderful organic produce (with my gift card) and make some soups to freeze for the fall. I am using my brand new food processor that Sarah gave me for xmas/b.day combo. She is taking an organic chem. test tomorrow. I think I might go help her study later. I won’t be much help- but I can pretend.
Did you know bears were canines? Yep they are like the King of the dogs…
The liquor mart sign says, “Support our troops”. So I did. I bought a bottle of wine. It isn’t that great though. Wine is much cheaper in France. I guess that makes up for everything else. It would be a good night for a wine induced debate. Em – where are you?
Caleb has strep. Luckily, antibiotics are cheap. Chloe worked on her art portfolio tonight. Dylan spelled his entire name in play-do at therapy. He also spelled “away”, “owl”, “boy”, and “Linda”. Linda is a cute blond girl on the Barney videos. He digs her. Too bad he shits on the floor. Need info on autism? Check out http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer
Music advice- check out “knot comes loose” by my morning jacket and “One big holiday”. It has the best introduction to any song…ever.
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/
Here’s a Sujan Stevens remix of Chicago. Let me know what you think. My kids love it.
http://www.savefile.com/files/8888407
All right. Must revise OU (shh) and TU applications one more time. I am sure they will only improve with wine.
G

10 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Why doesn't anyone mate a bear to a dog? Then we could have a big as dog we could ride.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cross mating with bears can lead to abominations
to with: Grizzly Adams

7:23 PM  
Blogger lua said...

i do love jazz- but that is an enirely different animal- not unlike a bear-lion cross breed. that, my friends would be something to behold.

7:47 PM  
Blogger OKRyan said...

wow we just had this conversation the other day in the mountains. i think right after the German lesbians story

9:10 PM  
Blogger lua said...

what about simple pleasures? i love lists...i am working on things i don't like right now. george bush and broccoli are right up there with injustice and ignorance...i also and compiling a list of greatest covers...any suggestions? stay tuned.

9:18 PM  
Blogger lua said...

ps i commented briefly on your site. where did you find that pic of me in my panties?

9:19 PM  
Blogger lua said...

jump in ryan

9:19 PM  
Blogger lua said...

to the conversation- not my panties.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
the lede in to "temptation" PFG

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The may be your panties, LuLU, but that ain't your ass, and you Know how I know that.
mmm time for our regular early Friday evening wet wet kissing and groping your nice little rump session.

Oh, the rest of you... try to guess whose ass this is since it is Not G's.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home