14.12.05

visions of sugarplums

Here is the recipe for the yummy goodies I make every year for my kid's teachers, friends, and co-workers. I stole it from Sarah a few years ago, and never looked back. Tonight, Iwill make a double batch. I counted the people on my list, and Liam alone has 7 different teachers. I enjoy it, though and it is super easy and sooo tasty. Have a happy hump day.

Christmas Snow
3 cups Cheerios
6 cups Crispix
2 cups pretzels
1 # M&M's (red and green, of course!)
1 # white almond bark
Mix the cereals, pretzels and m&m's (last). Melt the white almond bark in the microwave, watching carefully so it won't burn. Mix the cereal mixture with the melted bark and spread on waxed paper or sil-pat until set. Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container. Enjoy.
~g

Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. -Nathaniel Hawthorne

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good shit. I remember that last year. I think I ate a whole bowl. Time to swim with the baby!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rented my house to Nat Hawthorn his wife and they hada baby who saw her first snow from the upstairs bedroom window.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat it
Yo beat it
you can cheat it
but the boulevard of broken dreams will kill ya
Me I never will ya
to come and see
the snacks for me

10:34 AM  
Blogger lua said...

i'm out of almond bark. what luck. mark's at work and i didn't even check 1st. i thought i had seen some. don't use it much, afterall. grr.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home