12.12.05

dance your cares away

So I am home again today. (Chloe is having tummy issues) I have a huge list of things to accomplish, and this wasn't one of them, but eh-oh well. I know I have mentioned this before, but Liam says the craziest things. I am considering writing a book on the subject, but I'm not sure I should profit like that from his disorder, so I'll just entertain my friends in the mean time. Yesterday morning- we are at the table and he says, "Mom, the monkeys are jumping." So I say, "Oh yeah?" and he responds, "Yep, monkeys like to jump." Outta nowhere. Then today, on the way to school, he yelled from the back of the van, "The moon is shaped like a circle, except when it's shaped like a cresent." Chloe felt she had to tell him about the various stages of the moon, but then he added, "...and roofs are triangles, except when they are trapazoids." To which Chloe also felt complelled to list other possible shapes of roofs. In fact, she is almost as random as he is. She wrote two plays this week, and told me that until I find her a play to be in, she guessed she'll have to keep writing her own parts. Never dull here- even without cable. Alright- to my list. Have a fatabulous day, mes amis. Je vous embrasse. Btw, I found a Fraggle Rock dvd for $3 in a bargain bin- and Chloe loves it. I can't help watching it with her- I am a sucker for those muppets.
~g

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down at Fragile Rock!

Red was my favorite
But Wembly came close as well
They all lived in a cave
That the church claimed was hell

I would watch this show every Sunday
night
And be called a devil worshiper by the christian right
They didn't like Henson not at all
Called him a wizard, demon, prayed his ratings would fall

But, I kept watching and I love the show to this day
Loved the Doozer sticks, Jr, and the whole gangs' ways
Go Fragile Rock...Your show will live on come what may!

8:32 AM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Are you talking about cable from the X-men? If i remember correctly he was sent here from an alternate future to keep the government from wiping out mutants and subjecting the world to a big brother/cyberpunk type future. I think we lost the action figure years ago.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not Cable...not X-Men...only little puppets with fluff.

8:42 AM  
Blogger lua said...

i am red. love her! i didn't have hbo, but my mom had a friend who did- and his daughter watched it, so i begged to go to their house every week. i also love doozer sticks- and the old dude with a big muppet dog. i want a big muppet dog.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on over to my house and you can have two big muppet dogs. Sioux would love it if you took them too. It would give us more time to focus on her. I think she still has resentments towards me for putting her in a house with three other dogs.

9:18 AM  
Blogger OKRyan said...

are you talking about the female Ryan cause I was trying to think where we watched it

9:28 AM  
Blogger OKRyan said...

who needs punctuations

9:29 AM  
Blogger lua said...

yes.that is exactly what i am talking about. i didn't remeber you being there. i was too busy trying to watch me some f-rock.
mark- of course i was talking about the x-men. duh.

10:21 AM  
Blogger OKRyan said...

uh yeah we went swimming there too didn't we?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home