5.12.05

j'ai froid, mais ca va


Listening to Sigur Ros, I feel colder than normal. My hands are nearly blue and this music takes me to a vast region in my head surrounded by snow. I'm standing in the cold. It's okay, though. A sense of calm rushes through me. Snow flakes are falling all around. It is so quiet, I can hear the snow flakes landing. Enormous flakes, like cotton balls from the sky. Some hang on my lashes. I am cold and alone, but I am not afraid. A sense of quiet peacefulness guides me through the cold. The world seems mysterious and magical. For the moment, I am the only person here. The purity of my surroundings is overwhelming I am breathless, but I continue. I am happy. I have found contentment. For the moment, I stop thinking about where I am going, and appreciate the journey. I have never been more at peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...hey!

We must have sang that over and over to Matt forcing him to get into the Holiday spirit last night...Mr. Scrooge isn't having it. But, as soon as he made cookies it was fine. He's so easy.

8:50 AM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

We have chili!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fart!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home