22.2.06

the memo

I am not promoting this publication, per se... but I did read a recent article that I found especially troubling and I can't shake it, so I am passing it on to you...http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060227fa_fact. I have a real a real problem with torture. I know, I know call me old fashioned. Have these people forgotten what happened in WWII? Do the Geneva conventions still mean anything? This is America, right? I have to say my first reaction is sadness. So many lessons lost. Humanity means nothing, it seems. Shame, anger, injustice... they all follow- but ultimately, I am saddened.

2 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

I knew someone would say that, i just thought it would be ryan.

8:39 AM  
Blogger sumobeats said...

unaccountable administration... big government when it benefits you...

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home