11.11.05


Yeah! It's Friday kids and I am sooo glad. We have a professional day today- which means catching up on all those things that don't get done when the lovelies are here. Like grading, cleaning, planning, running copies, etc. I am a much more productive teacher without the students. We brought our kids and they are a big help. We are planning to take them to the 50 cents movies this apres-midi to see the penguin movie. Should be nice. Hugs all around. (the good kind- not just a back pat) tout a l'heure.~g

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took your kids to see the 50 Cent movie? Bad, bad gretchen.

12:49 PM  
Blogger lua said...

since when do you call me gretchen?you will refer to me as maestro. (for two more trimesters, at least.)so my kids like the gangsta rap... is that so wrong? 50 cent and penguins- it is so obvious, i can't believe it hasn't already been done.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw them leaving one of those private clubs the other night. How can he tell the males from the females ?

But I won't go to their movies.

LuLu remember back when they used to project Goddard movies on your bottom ???
I miss the dead past.
Miss it.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh. I remember those days.
The underwear, the penguins.
The underwear on the penguins.
So are you seeing the 50 cent movie and the penguins? Double feature? Give the kids a ton of culture in one day.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, and the price went up to a dollar. even before 6. liam slept through the thing, but it was nice. no fifty cent. morgan freeman played god or something, i kept falling asleep. those penguins is crazy- and not real smart. they kind of wore me out. it was worth the dollar. but i want a refund for liam's.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you protest. Go to the movie cineplex and demand the snoring refund. It's all in the delievery. You just have to be firm.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home