23.2.06

une pause



Here I sit at school...at 6:07 PM. We are to stay until 8:30 PM, just in case a parent wants to visit with us about their child. I hope someone shows. I have around 120 students...surely 1 or 2 parents will come, right?

I even cleaned my classroom.

My grades are done and my lesson plans are ready for the next two weeks... we have spring break after that. (grinning)

I should be doing something really productive, but I am not. Right now, I am wondering things like, "Will I ever have long hair again?" or "Will a vegan birthday cake taste right?". I think I'll catch up on my daily news, then maybe research important stuff- like vegan wines.

This would be a good time to work on Mark's resumé. Maybe later...

~G

4 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Hahahaha that is a funny cartoon.

5:20 PM  
Blogger lua said...

Work on your own damn resume. No one showed for me, how bout you? The cartoon is not particularly funny, btw.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well what does the not so funny or maybe very funny cartoon say ?
at least translate when you put that frnco shit up... we ain't a bunch of frogs y'know.

9:35 PM  
Blogger lua said...

it's my blog, i don't have to translate. i liked the picture, really. and yes, i know what it says. reason #11 why people should study a foreign language. to read random cartoons on blogs.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home