29.12.05

sperm are single cells (dumbass)

I know shit about science. Caleb was trying to tell me today about cell reproduction and I had nothing to contribute to the conversation. He then proceeded to ask me about sperm and eggs and I misinformed him about haploids, diploids, and zygotes before telling him he should talk to Sarah. Later in the conversation, he told me he wanted to be like me. He said he wanted to dress like me, eat like me, and read the same books; he wanted to turn out like me. I know I should be flatered, excited, even- but I am not. I don't want that. I see him being so much more. I want to be like him.
I am glad to have these days off, to get things done, spend time with the kids, etc., but I am ready to get back to some level of normalcy. I do better with a schedule.
Tomorrow, we are off to see Sally in StilH2O and spend our Hsting's gift cards. Should be fun.
I saw the Wallace and Grommit movie today, at the $1 movies- it was really good. I am happy with the 2 movies I saw this holiday season. That's rare for me.
Alright, bonne nuit, mes amis. Je vous embrasse.
~g

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dollar movie!!! Dollar MOVIE! OMG! There...that's the only thing I miss about being in Oklahoma. Have fun at Hastings!

So...Caleb wants to be a woman? No wonder he felt so comfy out here.

10:51 PM  
Blogger sumobeats said...

Oh... how I miss Hastings!
Have fun in Stoolwater!

5:46 AM  
Blogger sumobeats said...

OH, and i want a full update on Sally's outfit!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go visit that record store for me...what was it called?? You know the little one with all the stoners.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember when he started shouting out at the ladies from your car window. What a pimp!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P. I. M. P. Master!

12:02 AM  
Blogger lua said...

you all are assuming that i dress like a girl. i certainly do not own a miniskirt. his words actually were, "i want you to choose all my clothes." he was so happy with a simple black turtleneck that i got him at target for 2.99. he said it made him look "theatrical" and "french". I think he's aiming for eurotrash. it's kinda cute, quand meme.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody still has mommy picking out his clothes? Do you lay them out on the bed for him in the morning?

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

back off about how he is working his mommy. I taught him that while she was off in Paris.
Nothing wrong with pimping a woman to pick out his clothes... make her happy
as she ages and keep her focus
off

His playtime with us after hours
We are sleek and smell like flowers
He's good to his mama
Just like the dahli llama
who knows a thing or two about seductive powers

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

theatrical ?
french ?
in a simple black turtle neck ?

Boy George was my sister
Mister
But our love was beginning to blister
So I sent him back home
Now this land I can roam
In drag all alone
the boys think I'm a girl and they kissed her

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home