26.2.06

mas sap-town history


The top picture is this run down building that sits on a corner down the block from where I grew up. I have never known its history, or why it is there (and why it sits at a funny angle) but I love love this building. I pass it every day, and I hope that someone (with a lot of money) will discover it and restore it to it's proper glory. I know when I visit, I will drive by to make sure it is always there.
The other is a restored painted sign on a building (we have a lot of these, and I like them) We took this picture for obvious reasons.
A new trimester starts tomorrow. I am excited. 3 more months. I can do this.
Good night.
~G
XooooO

3 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Wasn't that building a laundry for awhile?

7:15 PM  
Blogger lua said...

yea, maybe. i think so, i want to say there was a bullseye out front or something.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember it being a drycleaners for at least a year.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home