15.4.06

happy bonne idée


There is something to be said for an Oklahoma spring day. I love days like this. It has been breezy and warm - perfect for spring projects. I took yet anther load to the goodwill, to the consignment store, and to the used bookstore today. I feel certain the sign will go up tomorrow. The house is painted and flowers are planted. We are ready to sell. I am scared and excited.
Tomorrow, we are spending Easter at my bro in law's parents. I am not really sure why, but I am just glad this will be my last Easter in Kellyville, USA. They like to talk politics, which means I get to keep my mouth shut as they bash Democrats in the name of God's will or whatever. Then the kids will hunt eggs and then I will explain once again why there is no meat on my plate. Hopefully there will be some good candy to make it more bearable. I really don't listen too much to the conversations- I just get through the day trying to avoid discussions on my beleifs or my future plans. If I am lucky, Dylan will need me to keep him occupied.
hugs,
~G

PS This is one of Scot's- I wish I could take this bird to lunch w/ me tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

I am dissapointed that we just had sandwiches but i only had to stay for half an hour!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home