23.4.06

class of 06

Hmm, guess who is the key-note speaker at OSU's graduation this May? Yup. It may be related to the fact that OSU engineered some lightweight vests for the soldiers in Iraq. Guess who is loading up her kids to march in the anti-war protests? To quote the great Neil Diamond, "Hell yeah". Now the question is, what to put on my sign? It must be short, and clever. I think I'll let Dylan run naked and paint him "Laugh-In" style.
I had a conversation with Caleb today on ancient Japanese culture (he is really into samurai) and I could not hold my own. He is 12 and I could not have an intelligent conversation because I know nothing about ancient Japanese culture...He went on about the detrimental effects of the missionaries and the introduction of guns into their culture, and the only thing I could utter was, "Yeah, guns are rarely good for any culture." Sensing my inadequacies, he was kind enough to change the subject.
Mark forgot to mention that not only did Liam shit on the deck, but I showed the house w/ shit on the deck. It was a nightmare. I blamed Missy. Poor Missy. It was a man I work with and his wife. (The one who looks freakishly like Mark's dad) They dropped by because they saw the sign. As they were looking, they kept saying things like, "Well, our house isn't even on the market yet..." They were polite, but very uninterested. I think the shit would have scared even the miost interested buyer.
Well, I here's hoping for a wonderful Monday and another quick and painless week.
Kisses,
~G

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where and when are they having the protest? I want to go.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout "Impeach Bush". Short and to the point.

My pride for OSU is dwindling.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if caleb is into japanese history i have the perfect person for him to talk to.

6:15 PM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

I saw dad er Mr. Hughes today and he said he liked the house.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home