18.11.05



Enfin le weekend est ici.
The leaves are off the tree. The music choices grow darker and more introspective. My thoughts turn to changes. Major life changes. New places. To relocate:That means a new grocery store and a new mailman. New teachers for my kids. Finding doctors, dentists, speech therapists. First we must sell our house. That means painting the porch. Cleaning out closets. Strangers coming through my house. I know I'm not the first nor the last to do it- in many ways, I am ready. The unknown is harmless. It is all very doable in my head. So, I embrace change.
" Le but de la discussion ne doit pas ĂȘtre la victoire, mais l'amĂ©lioration. "J. Joubert.

moi


2 Comments:

Blogger lua said...

of all the possible places...i think mark is most afraid of us moving to cali. he's never been there and the cost of living frightens him. i would love it and I think we could make it work. i do worry about finding good schools for the kids and all that. i want to make this transition as easy as i can for them. i do think they (esp Dylan) would love swimming @ dia's pool. that would be a sweet hook up.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Procede immediately from present environment to California.
There is no turning back
No second thoughts
It is ordained It is the prophecy long held
by every denomination
If Mark is hesitant apply the stars until is complies.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home